The truth about Magnesium is simply most people are deficient in this mineral. So, join us as we discuss the signs you might be deficient, how magnesium helps your body and how you can improve your health through diet and supplementation.
NOTES: (time 0:00)
Problem: Many People are deficient in magnesium and they don’t even know.
• Foods that are rich in magnesium include: dark chocolate, avocado, nuts, beans, salmon, leafy greens, yogurt and Kefir. Are you eating these foods and are you getting enough of them? (0:30)
If not, there are supplements available. I use a Magnesium Complex 300mg, but please consult your doctor before adding a supplement to your diet. (0:58)
• Major body functions that require Magnesium:
Protein synthesis, nerve function, blood sugar control, neurotransmitter release, and energy metabolism (1:27)
• Why you might be deficient or need additional Magnesium:
Alcohol consumption, high sugar diet, prescription medications, diet low in greens (1:47)
It’s simple… eat more foods that are rich in magnesium and or add a magnesium supplement! (2:26)
• When should I take a magnesium supplement? You should take it right before bed because it will relax and calm your nerves. You will sleep better! (2:37)
• Why else should I take magnesium? Muscle relaxation, anxiety, depression, constipation, regulates potassium and calcium, keeps things in balance, great for your bones, muscle spasms/twitches, boosts your energy!! (2:53)
• Magnesium is called the MIRACLE MINERAL
In closing, I’m sure you can see why incorporating magnesium rich foods in your diet and considering using a supplement can provide immense health benefits! (Again, please consult your physician before adding a supplement to your diet)
If you want to try this product, please use my affiliate link
Buy: http://amzn.to/2iwW4X8 (affiliate)