Get Moving! How to Become Active Without a Gym. Darin Richardson Sr. explains how to change from a sedentary lifestyle to an active one. Join this Walk and Talk for faith based fitness advice and learn to Get Moving – How to Become Active Without A Gym.
Notes: (time 0:00)
Problem: I want to get in shape but I can’t afford a gym membership or maybe the gym is too far away or you don’t have transportation (1:23)
Solution: You can use what you already have to start to be active and get in shape. Becoming fit doesn’t start at the gym it starts in your thinking and what you put in your body.
1. It all starts in your mind with your thinking (1:46)
Maybe you’re 20/50 lbs over weight you have to begin to think about what you need to do to lose weight and follow the example of someone who has done it successfully.
provb 23:7 for as he thinketh in his heart so is he (2:50)
2. Make a plan write it down and follow it keep it simple especially just starting out or have health challenges.
Habakkuk 2:2 write the vision make it plain (3:12)
3. If you have someone to work out with you have better chances of success! (5:16) Find a fitness partner.
4. Use what you already have or you can get resistant bands or weights from Walmart. If you can’t afford it household items are always a great sub for example- water jugs. (5:59)
5. Drink water and eat the proper fruits vegetables nuts. Avoid eating late at night. Not a diet just a lifestyle change. (10:38)